ECONOMICAL & GEOPOLITICAL:
- The Debt Ceiling Deadline Has Passed, and Now the Biggest Test of Donald Trump’s Presidency Begins
Here is the Text:
Published on Mar 22, 2017 The Event Is Coming Soon – The Debt Ceiling Deadline Has Passed, And Now The Biggest Test Of Donald Trump’s Presidency Begins
By Michael Snyder,
On Wednesday, the temporary suspension of the debt ceiling ended, and so now the federal government is not going to be able to go into any more debt until the debt ceiling is raised. For the moment, the Trump administration can implement “emergency measures” to stay under the debt limit, but it won’t be too long before we get to a major crisis point because the federal government is quickly running out of cash. Already, the U.S. Treasury has less cash on hand than Apple or Google, and that cash balance is going to keep on dropping until the debt ceiling is finally lifted.
You may remember that the debt ceiling became a major issue a couple of times during the Obama years. Last time around, Barack Obama and the Republicans in Congress agreed to a horrendous deal which suspended the debt ceiling until several months after the 2016 election…
Since President Barack Obama signed the “Bipartisan Budget Act” on Nov. 2, 2015 there had been no legal limit on the amount of money the federal government could borrow until now. That law included a section entitled “Temporary Extension of Public Debt Limit.” It said that the law imposing a limit on the federal debt “shall not apply for the period beginning on the date of the enactment of this Act and ending on March 15, 2017.”
During the 16 and a half months between the signing of that deal and today, the U.S. national debt rose by a whopping $1,414,397,000,000.
But now the U.S. national debt will not be allowed to rise by another penny until the debt ceiling is raised or suspended once again.
The Trump administration is pushing hard to get the debt ceiling raised, and this is a complete reversal from how Donald Trump felt about the debt ceiling back in 2013. The following comes from the L.A. Times…
Trump sided with hard-liners in 2013, publicly opposing an increase. “I cannot believe the Republicans are extending the debt ceiling — I am a Republican & I am embarrassed!” he tweeted then.
Trump was actually right about the debt ceiling in 2013, and he is wrong now.
We simply cannot afford to keep adding trillions of dollars to the national debt. What we are doing to future generations of Americans is beyond criminal, because we are literally destroying their future just so that we can enjoy an inflated standard of living that we do not deserve today.
- DANGER: Everyone Suddenly Preparing, Globally, for Catastrophe – EVEN THE ELITE!
- Unlocking the Bible’s Greatest Prophetic Mistery! Experts Reveal Shocking New Information!
- The Door to The Ark is About to Close!
- Message to the Body of Christ, March 22, 2017
- Satan Has the Body of Christ Looking for the Antichrist!
- WE ARE THE DAILY SACRIFICE THAT HAS CONTINUED THAT WILL BE TAKEN AWAY
- GOD TAKES AWAY THE CONTINUAL SACRIFICE-HIS BODY THE CHURCH -DANIEL 9:27
- THE TAKING AWAY of that which is both HOLY and UNHOLY- A Study of Daniel’s Prophecy
- Springtime Rapture and the study of the Fig Tree
- What´s the difference between this JUBILEE warning and all the previous warnings?
- PLANET X – THE UPCOMING RAPTURE SEPTEMBER 23 2017
- BREAKING! The Bible Code Has Now Predicted Planet X Will Be Revealed This Year