- SAY YOUR GOODBYES NOW!!! WE ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE!!! (VISITATION)
- GLORIOUS NISAN!!! ONLY 2 USES IN THE BIBLE… WHAT A MESSAGE!!!
- A Message from my Higher Self by Mike Quinsey March 24, 2017
- 2017 POPE FRANCIS TRUE COLORS – Anti Christ Spirit & The Rise Of Babylon
GENERAL KNOWLEDGES TO SPIRITUAL AWAKENING:
- STEPHEN HAWKING PREDICTIONS 2017 DOCUMENTARY (MUST SEE)
- Steve Quayle March 30,2017 – Is Atlantis Beneath The Ice (Q-Cast) & Others Topic.
- It’s Been a Whike!
- SITREP “The Scorpion and the Frog” by TANK – 3.30.17
- Mark Shares an encouraging message from Mr. Ed.
- ZIONIST AGENDA W/ DONALD TRUMP IS FIGHTING AGAINST THE NWO?
- WORLD WAR 4: WILL BE FOUGHT WITH STICKS AND STONES
- Everything Is A Crime In America Now: Ridiculous Things Adults and Kids Are Being Arrested For
Published on Mar 30, 2017 A North Carolina mother reported her 5-year-old daughter was suspended from school after she was found playing with a stick that resembled a gun. I’m not kidding. Brandy Miller said her daughter Caitlin was suspended for one day on Friday after she and her two friends were playing “King and Queen” at her school in Hoke County, North Carolina. In the game, Caitlin played a guard, protecting the royals, and picked up the “stick gun” to imitate shooting an intruder into the kingdom. This is nothing new.
Doesn’t it seem like almost everything is becoming a crime in America now? Americans are being arrested and charged with crimes for doing things like leaving dog poop on the ground, opening up Christmas presents early, not recycling properly, farting in class and having brown lawns. But is it healthy for our society for the police to be involved in such silly things? Every single day the United States inches closer to becoming a totalitarian society. While there are some that would welcome this shift, the truth is that throughout history the societies that have experienced the greatest economic prosperity have all had at least a certain level of freedom. Business thrives when people feel free to live and work. When a government tightens the grip too much many people just start shutting down. Just look at places like North Korea. Even though the rest of the world is sending them huge amounts of food starvation is still quite common in that totalitarian regime. That is why it is so disturbing that it seems like almost everything has become a crime in America now. As we continue to criminalize relatively normal behavior our slide toward becoming a totalitarian state will only accelerate.
We are throwing anyone and everyone in prison these days. It is getting absolutely ridiculous. Today, the United States leads the world in the number of prisoners and in the percentage of the population in prison. The United States has 5% of the world’s population, but approximately 25% of the world’s incarcerated population.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, as of the end of 2009 a total of 7,225,800 people were either on probation, in prison or on parole in America.
That is a sign of a very, very sick society. Either we have a massive crime problem or the “control grid” that our leaders have erected for us is wildly out of control.
But how in the world are we supposed to have a healthy economy if our entire nation is being turned into one gigantic prison?
Sadly, it is not just hardcore criminals that are being rounded up and abused by authorities these days. The following are 14 of the most ridiculous things that Americans are being arrested for complied by The Economic Collapse blog.
- A Michigan man has been charged with a felony and could face up to 5 years in prison for reading his wife’s email.
- A 49-year-old Queens woman had bruises all over her body after she was handcuffed, arrested and brutally beaten by NYPD officers. So what was her offense? The officers thought that her little dog had left some poop that she didn’t clean up.
- A 56-year-old woman who was once a rape victim refused to let airport security officials feel her breasts so she was thrown to the floor, put in handcuffs and arrested.
- In Milwaukee, one man was recently fined $500 for swearing on a public bus.
- Several years ago a 12-year-old boy in South Carolina was actually arrested by police for opening up a Christmas present early against his family’s wishes.
The Official Lionel Nation Store: http://www.cafepress.com/theofficiall…
Sign up for Lionel’s Newsletter and Truth Warrior manifestos. http://lionelmedia.com/2015/05/04/inf…
Subscribe to Lionel YouTube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/LionelY2K
Official Lionel Website: http://www.lionelmedia.com
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lionelmedia
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/lionelmediaEmail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lionel Biog: http://lionelmedia.com/about-lionel/